Yes, It is considered an eco-friendly product that consumes between 0.07 and 0.10 watts per square foot
Yes, Smart Film is ideal with its extremely high gain rate to be used as a projection film.
Yes, we will offer dimmer controller to change the voltage from low to high , the transparency of smart film will change from opaque to clear accordingly.
As all orders are custom made to order, lead times will vary dependent upon factors directly related to each project.
Yes, It can be supplied in various glass tints including blue, green, red, gray, and black . Almost all colors can be customized if large quantity is inquired.
Yes, you can install our Smart Film privacy film on the top half or bottom half only if desired.
- Eco friendly product
- UV protection and stability (blocks over 98% of damaging UV rays).
- Immediate control of privacy
- Improvement in users comfort, with greater security
- Efficient use of space in building environments
- Smart Film Energy use of .07 – .10 Watts/Square Foot
- Remarkable rear projection image transfer with our Smart Film
- Smart Film provides savings on heating and cooling costs and is easier to clean than blinds
- Low hygienic maintenance reducing the transmission of MRSA and VRE pathogens
- Operating Voltages: 40-60 AC volts standard North American line voltage
- Maximum size: 59 1/16″ W (1,500mm) x 118 1/8″ L (3,000mm)
- Can block noise by 20% more than normal glass